Moana Costume, free pattern link

I made this for a 12 –18 month old (55cm waist and chest) so that is the size shown but I will show you where you can adjust it as I go though.
This will not be a detailed pattern as its highly adjustable as long as you have the measurements of the child you are making it for then you can adjust it as needed.
The most important item is the cotton used for the skirt it needs to have a nice weight or the finished skirt will just look fluffy.
I used an ecru craft cotton in DK weight which worked perfectly.,
Included in the pattern is a link to a surface crochet tutorial but if you are not confident the same effect can be obtained by making a long chain and sewing it on.
I have also included the link to the little flower I used on the hair-clip.
Find the free pattern HERE

Comments

  1. Hi trust you are well. I can't seem to find the pattern. Please assist. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look into where the link has gone but for now here it is

    https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/moana-toddler-costume

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment